This lovely old home was built in 1888 and known as THE WILLIAM F. MARSHALL HOUSE. Mr. Marshall was a river pilot. He was living at the home of the time of his death. This home was made into one of the first Bed and Breakfast homes in Lewes. It was known as THE KINGS INN and operated by Patricia Pope Rockett the present owner, who is now deceased. For more information please call listing agents. This home is in the historic district of Lewes and will be subject to approval by the Historic Preservation Architectural Review Commission. This home has all of the beautiful architecture of the period. Stained glass windows, two staircases. Beautiful wood floors and impressive height for the ceilings and rooms. All together there are 9 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Extensive research has been done by the listing agents and are more than pleased to pass on the history to any potential buyers. This home could be used as a bed and breakfast.
Listing courtesy of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc..